Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Stupid art. Stupid art. Stupid stupid fucked up art.

I have no inspiration. No muse. No IDEA.

Help, help, help. I'm such an idiot. I keep asking for help yet I'm not willing to divulge information on what I plan to do. Let me tell you why. Cause I keep thinking the stupid ideas I have are too shallow and mean nothing. So I don't develop further on the idea, and I can't describe much. Then I change topic yet again.

Everyone's so far ahead in their idiotic coursework. Everyone's almost done. And me? Haven't even started. Save my soul! Mr Leow's given up on me. He's hardly bitched at me this week about letting him see my work. Whereas he's still screaming around after other people cause they're less hopeless. I should've dropped art when I could. Now it's too late.

Oh well. I had the discipline mistress at me today! I was talking to Adeline on the stairs (about Denise, and her ex-national sailor status, of all things!) and Gan walked up behind me. Grief I almost died. She picked on my shoes (stuff drawn onto them) and my socks (they were hiding in my shoes), my earrings (the big holes and the extra studs) and my belt (too low, as usual).

She made me give her my name tag to look at my name properly, then said

"Ah. Nicola. I meant to look for you."
(oh not good!)

Then she asked me stuff about my phone, I guess dear mrs koh mei chin must've told her. Duh. Anyway, I told her my phone was at home since I got caught with it last time (a lie!). She made me throw away my socks and my earrings. Typical Gan thing to do. Pfft. And I gotta present myself to her tomorrow morning before assembly with nice, proper goody-two-shoes attire, the model nerd-ass PL lite. EEuw.
Oh well. In hindsight I guess I got off quite lightly. I didn't have to buy new socks, shoes OR a pinafore. I told her I had no money extra, and I guess she took pity on me. Plus she was rather ok about it all, not as nasty as she normally would be.

This reminds me of the time in secondary two when she said I looked "neat and properly attired" when I wasn't really. Heh. So does she like me?!

HAhahahah what a laugh.

No comments: